The Equalizer fish fighting Harness makes it easier to battle the dream fish!
- The lightweight harness/webbing can be worn all day, then simply slip on the gimbal in seconds when the fish strikes!
- It allows you to apply greater pressure on the fish without increasing strain on your back, arms and legs.
- The padding on the gimbal belt is very comfortable and gives better blood circulation during long fights.The harness design provides you with a stronger product that is lighter and less bulky than other alternatives.
- The ultimate fighting system for taking on game fish!
Four combinations to choose from:
- Small: standard gimbal with a small fighting harness
- Standard: standard gimbal with a standard fighting harness – a proven stand-up performer used to catch marlin up to 561.5kg (1,238lb)
- XL Wide/Standard: XL Wide gimbal and a standard fighting harness
- XL Wide: XL Wide gimbal with a XL Wide fighting harness
Not sure what set is right for you?
- The size of the harness would depend on the physical size of the person wearing it. Our standard harness (683mm wide) would fit an average size person while the small harness (555mm wide) would suit a smaller person. We also have an XL wide harness (835mm wide) for the larger person.
- The size of the gimbal is a personal preference depending on the stance of the angler; those with a wider stance prefer the XL wide gimbal (485mm wide) while those with a narrower stance prefer the standard (440mm wide).
All sets include
- Webbing belt / drop straps
- FREE carry bag
- Instructional “how to use” pamphlet and link to online video.
A Bent butt adapter is available and is essential if using a bent butt rod.
“The Black Magic Equalizer gimbal and harness system is without doubt the best on the market. It’s extremely comfortable and significantly reduces strain and fatigue on the angler. One of it’s best features is the fact the angler can comfortably wear the belt without having to wear the gimbal so the angler is ready for the fish to strike and the crew can easily place the gimbal on at the beginning of the fight. Another excellent feature is the fact they’re available in different sizes so you can buy the size that fits you”
Dean Linardos – Hooked Up Magazine”This is the only gear we dare use when fighting everything from monster black marlin to giant bluefin tuna! We travel all-around the world and though we may fish with rods and reels provided by our hosts, we always bring our own Black Magic belts and harnesses”
|Image||StockCode||Reference||Add to Cart|
|GIMKITXL||EQUALIZER SET – XL WIDE||