Privacy and Security Policy
We value your privacy. We will never give, lease, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information. Any information you give to us will be held with the utmost care.
Resale or Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected by our website, including contact forms, download requests or email lists.
Usage Information Collected By Our Website
- We collect information about how people are using our website in order to improve the value of our website and the materials available on the website.
- By sending us your photo or video, you are giving us permission to share your photo/video, name, details of the catch and any other information you have provided through all of our advertising channels. This includes but is not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, in-store posters and merchandising, website content and all print media. If the person in the photo/video is not you, you are consenting that you have the persons permission to share the photo/video with us on their behalf and that they agree to these terms & conditions. We will never share your address. We will not add your email to our email database.
Privacy of our Email Lists
- Individuals join our mailing lists and are added to our email database using the forms provided on this web site. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone. In addition, we configure our email software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone but authorised staff, including other list subscribers.
- We strive to only send e-mail to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future e-mails from us, please use the ‘unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of our email communications.
Form Submission security
- When you submit a form on this website such as an enquiry, order or a simple site search via our website, a secure server is used.
- We use industry standard data encryption for transmission of any personal information you provide online. Known as SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, you can check this is active by looking for the padlock symbol on many browsers. SSL allows a secure connection between your web browser and our web server, using a private (or secret) key to encrypt the information.