FRESH WATER RANGE
Black Magic Lure range and tips
Want to know more about our range of freshwater lures? Watch here as Diego gives you a quick rundown on each product.
Instant Action on Spinmax trout hookup
Watch Blair from Blair Whiting Fishing have his Spinmax lure smashed by a hungry trout in the Tukituki River on New Zealand’s east coast.
SPINNER, SPOONS AND HARD BODY LURES
Black Magic Tackle has a great variety colours for spoon, spinner and hard bodies lures. Each constructed with high quality componentry and precise field testing to suit any style of fishing.
Click the drop down menus and images for more info.
As the name suggests “Spinmax” has a harmonically tuned, fish-attracting blade that sits on the nose of a lifelike, well-weighted fish body and spins to create flash and vibrations which entice fish from afar.
The lures’ design also allows greater casting distance and importantly, the extra weight gets the lure down deeper where the bigger fish lurk.
Featuring a unique swimming action that imitates an injured baitfish coupled with a harmonically tuned rattle, fish find this lure hard to resist.
Rattle Snacks ‘flutter’ on the drop and retrieve to encourage more strikes.
The perfect lure for both trolling and casting when targeting a wide range of freshwater and estuarine species.
- A very enticing and lifelike appearance
- The “fluttering” action makes them particularly attractive to predatory fish
- An effective lure for both trolling and casting
- Ideal for rivers and lakes, or casting from rocks and wharves
- Made with quality componentry – strong split rings and a chemically sharpened treble hook
- Simply tie your main line to the swivel and you are ready to fish
- The Black Magic BMax 50 is a subsurface ‘sinking’ lure specifically designed for freshwater and estuarine fisheries.
- It is an ideal weight for casting and it is perfect for both spinning and trolling.
- BMax 50’s are bibbed lures which slowly sink and can typically dive down 1 metre when being retrieved. They have a very enticing swimming action.
- The lure is rigged with strong, sharp treble hooks – one on the belly and one on the tail.
- They are available in a range of 8 colours.
- Lure length: 50mm
- Lure weight: 4.0g
- Running depth: 1.0m
- A subsurface ‘floating’ lure specifically designed for trout and salmon
- It is an ideal weight for casting and it is perfect for both spinning and trolling
- BMax 60’s are bibbed lures and can typically dive down 1.2 – 1.8 metres. They have a very enticing swimming action
- The lure is rigged with strong, sharp treble hooks – one on the belly and one on the tail
- Available in a range of 12 colours
- Lure length: 60mm