Wasabi Kitchen Knives
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
Derek the Chef – Gone Fishin’: “Wow! Wow is all I can say. Where have these Wasabi Knives been for the last 30 years of my cooking career?”
Mary Tyrie – Caterer: “The 14cm knife is an excellent prep-knife. The 20cm knife particularly good for slicing raw meat & vegetables for stir fry.”
Daryl Crimp – Chef: “I have been using Wasabi Knives extensively for 3 years and now find they are my constant companions in the kitchen. The unique Wasabi knives are well balanced, hold their edge and slice effortlessly.”
Includes 2 knives (14cm & 20cm blades) 1000 grit sharpening stone, knife wallet and instructions on the care of WASABI knives.
- Extraordinarily sharp – Molybdenum-Vanadium Steel for a long lasting cutting edge
- Unique ridge and holes ensure easy slicing, dicing, chopping, cutting and carving!
- Manufactured in Gifu Prefecture, Japan – the home of high quality blades for over 800 years
- Ideal all-rounders for home, bach & boat
- No gimmicks – quality at a fair price
- A great gift