KLT® SERIES HOOKS – THE ULTIMATE RECURVE HOOK DESIGN
- A recurve or circle hook pattern with a straight eye and non-offset point.
- Designed to “self hook” in the corner of the mouth, the KLT® is most effective by NOT striking when you feel a bite. As the fish takes your bait, apply steady pressure buy lifting the rod firmly. The hook will roll into the corner of the mouth creating a solid hook up. And with its non-offset point, it’s less likely to gut hook (great if you are releasing the fish)
- Made of medium gauge high carbon steel wire, its strong enough to land large fish and still give excellent penetration. These hooks have caught everything from Whiting and Snapper through to Tuna and Marlin.
- As with all Black Magic hooks, they are manufactured in Japan with a Precision crafted and chemically sharpened point.
- PTFE coated for ultimate corrosion resistance – think non-stick frying pans, the ‘slippy’ nature of this coating provides additional penetration
- Cost effective – outlasts most other hooks as you won’t need to change hooks as often.
- A great choice when it’s harder to feel the bite in areas like deeper water or rough surf.
- With its non-offset point, KLT® is legal for tournament use and in line with IGFA and NZSFC recommendations.